Our Life Sciences and Healthcare Briefing provides an overview of the Act of Legislative Content dated 30 March 2020 and the EOF's new Circular dated 23 March 2020 which introduce measures in relation to the Life Sciences and Healthcare Sectors, including:
- Off-label Administration of Authorised Medicines to Covid-19 Patients
- Early Access of Covid-19 Patients to Non-Authorised Medicines
- Reimbursement for Medicines Administered to Covid-19 Patients
- Establishment of the COVID-19 National Patients' Registry
- Establishment of a Volunteers Program Registry
- Conversion of Hospital Facilities to Intensive Care Units
- Purchase of Materials and Reagents for Diagnosis of Covid-19 Patients by Way of Derogation from Public Procurement Provisions
- Organisation of Scientific Events During Summer 2020 by Exception
- Scientific Events Sponsorship Limits and Scientific Events Reporting Data.
Click here to read the Briefing.