Our Life Sciences & Healthcare Briefing provides an overview of Law 4683/2020 ratifying the Act of Legislative Content dated 20.03.2020 on Emergency Measures due to the spread of Covid-19 and other provisions (Official Government Gazette A/83), including:
- Generic Medicines Are Included in Reimbursement List in Accordance with the Opinion of the Negotiation Committee
- Establishment of a Special Evaluation Sub-Committee for the Administration of Medicines Not Included in the Reimbursement List
- Former Regulatory Framework for Clinical Studies Comes Back into Force
- Extension of Agreements with EOPYY Providers
- Legalisation of Expenditures of Public Hospitals, YPEs and EOPYY
Click here to read the Briefing.