Our Administrative Law Briefing analyses new Administrative Law provisions which arise out of the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Suspension of the Operation of the Courts
- Deadline Extension for Social Security Payments and Appeals
- Entrance Prohibition to Greece of Foreign Nationals and Extension of Visas and Permits
- Medical Equipment
- Products and Medicines
- Modifications to Administrative Law Procedures
- Derogations from and Modifications to Public Procurement Law Procedures
- Sanctions for Violations of Emergency Measures.
Click here to read the Briefing.