Our Life Sciences and Healthcare Briefing provides an overview of changes introduced to life sciences and healthcare law by new legislation arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Prohibition of Profit Margin Increases for Pharmaceuticals and Personal Hygiene Products
- Obligation of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies to Declare their Stocks of Surgical Masks, Antiseptic Solutions and Antiseptic Wipes
- Special Purpose Leave for Employees in Pharmaceutical and Paramedical Companies
- Reduction of VAT Rate Applicable to Personal Hygiene and Protection Products
- Maximum Quantities of Personal Protection and Hygiene Products
- Donations and Requisition of Medicines and Hospital Medical Equipment
- Urgent Invitation for Purchase of Medical Devices by Way of Derogation of Public Procurement Provisions
- Electronic Prescription and Delivery of Medicines Approval of Technical Specifications for Urgent Supplies for Vital Public Health Needs
- Prohibition of Exports of Paracetamol and Products Necessary for the Treatment of Covid-19 and Electronic Submission of Requests to the EOF.
Click here to read the Briefing.