Our State Aid Briefing Special Edition provides a general overview of the provisions of the State aid Temporary Framework recently issued by the European Commission for the support of the economy of EU Member States in the Covid-19 outbreak, including:
- Direct Grants, Selective Tax Advantages and Advance Payments
- State Guarantees for Loans Taken by Companies from Banks
- Subsidised Public Loans to Companies
- Safeguards for Banks that Channel State Aid to the Real Economy
- Short-Term Export Credit Insurance
- Specific Compatibility Conditions
- Member States’ Obligation to Prove to the Commission the State Aid Necessity.
Click here to read the Briefing.