Our Employment Briefing Special Edition analyses recent changes to employment legislation until 20 March 2020 relating to the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Transfer (Secondment) of Personnel Between Group Companies
- Prohibition of Dismissals for Businesses Under Obligatory Suspension of Operation
- Suspension of Employment Contracts by Employers
- Business Operation with Security Personnel (Rotation Work),
- Special Purpose Compensation
- Business Leases, Main Residential Leases and Car Leases for Affected Businesses and their Employees
- Deadline Extension for Payments and Suspension of Debts Collection for Affected Businesses and their Employees.
Click here to read the Briefing.