Our Tax Briefing covers the legislation introducing new tax provisions which arise out of the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Extension of Time Limit for Payment of VAT Due for the Time Period Between 1 and 31 October 2020
- Extension of Time Limit for Payment of Established VAT Expiring in November 2020
- Extension of Time Limit for Payment of Established Debt Expiring in November 2020
- Measures on the Extension or Suspension of Deadlines of the Tax Procedure Code
- Introduction of a New Framework for the Settlement of Established Debt Suspended Due to Covid-19
Click here to read the Briefing.