January's Monthly Tax Briefing covers recent developments in tax legislation, including:
- Decision E.2009/2021 Provides Guidelines on Foreign Tax Residence Certification for the Implementation of the Greece-Spain Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation
- Circular E.2004/2021 Clarifies the New Interest Limitation Rule
- Decision A.1002/2021 Amends the Procedure and Supporting Documentation for Issuance of Tax Registration Numbers, Changes in Data and Settings and Cessation of Business Activities
- Circular E.2011/2021 Provides Guidelines on VAT Imposed on Transactions with the UK after Brexit and the Termination of the Transitional Period on 31 December 2020
- Circular E.2015/2021 Clarifies the New Tax Regime for Non-Greek Tax Residents that Relocate to Greece as Employees or Freelancers
Click here to read the Briefing.